Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Ellington Family Reunion 2007

This weekend, I went on my very first trip to the beach! It was the annual Ellington Family Reunion, and I had a great time. I met my awesome cousin Simon for the very first time, and I got to play with my uncles, aunts, Grandma Mac, Grandpa Pop, and many other family members. I loved the beach . . . and I loved eating many handfuls of sand as well - yummy!


Here I am with the boys. Mom wanted us to pose, but we had more fun things to do!





Cousin Simon and I hang out by the water. We had a great time playing together.










My first encounter with seaweed!! I wasn't so sure about that stuff!



Playing at the Beach is tough work . . .

1 comment:

Walker James Kirkland said...

Looks like y'all had a great time! I'm so jealous too---love the beach! :) And I can't believe how big Simon is...wasn't he just born?!? Glad y'all are home safe!